Monday, June 22, 2009

THE ODD ONE

FUNNY-SIGNBOARD
Signboard uses is widely accepted means of directing instructions. Signboard are usually place besides roadside or at strategic places to avoid confusion for road users to follow. But perhaps this one is a bit peculiar to others. This signboard photo was captured during my photo hunting session. Yes indeed it's funny thou. A signboard directing car owners who wishes to dispose their old car be place as shown at the above pics.

If any inquires regarding this matter, feel free to fill up the form![heheh] Form $1.oo per car entry..

I, wonder to whom does the said land belongs. It should be legal thou..[ hehehe..]

2 comments:

Out Of Focus June 22, 2009 at 11:34 AM  

In other words.. you'd be selling off some perfectly good car parts for a buck. man.. I wish I have thought of that.. then maybe I can build my own brand of car. Hehe!! OOF!! Offroader. Hehehe!!

PainQler June 22, 2009 at 11:44 PM  

Hehehe..

Old cars parts is priceless nowadays..
A very rare species...

Be on the look out , for parts being store there!! who knows u might find something of value.

Followers

THE TEXT BOX


ShoutMix chat widget