Sunday, June 28, 2009

THE WOODEN BRIDGE

TASEK-MERIMBUN2

TASEK MERIMBUN

I've been scouting locations at Tutong District on several occassion. Among several areas scouted, Tasek Merimbun is one of them. On this recent outings i've minimised to only 2 person instead of 6 person schedule. Sorry guys..we'll revisit Tasek Merimbun with a bigger crowd next time. Due to unforseen circumstances we had to decide & not being irreverent accordingly as per-schedule.

Sunday Morning 5:oo am we head towards our destination with only a few minutes to spare for food & beverages. Then heading to Tasek Merimbun with a limited time curfew. All in a rush..yikes!
An irrevocable decision :-) Ditching the schedule, as we have another plan mixed up on the same day..Darn!!

A long narrow wooden man-made bridge, was build to connect to this island. This bridge was rebuilt by the villagers due to the previous bridge being broken down beyond repair. The villagers take initiative measure to connects visitors to this tiny island. Crossing this wooden bridge will cost visitors B$1.oo per entry for adults & o.50 cents for kids. No credit-cards allowed!![ hehe] business jua aah!!

Luckily i've brought along my wallet & CF card parked earlier in my camera..[hehe]

10 comments:

Out Of Focus June 28, 2009 at 1:11 PM  

I'm curious man.. Do you organize trips for these photo sessions or are u coming along for one?

How often do you do it? This sounds interesting because I would like to join you one day..

PainQler June 28, 2009 at 6:29 PM  

I did organize several photo sessions trips to selected area & upon demand.

Often?

Not so, it happens spontaneously..
When a couple of photographers gather for around table discussion, only then the ideas comes to life..

Other that that, i'd prefer going alone or with puppetpicasso for a quick shoot on areas that have been scouted previously..

You are most welcome to join us, having you would be like a celebrity shoot-out..

P/s: Jgn Lupa jua bwa wallet..

Out Of Focus June 29, 2009 at 10:08 PM  

Hehe!! Heyman.. Is it me? Or did you change the photo.. I could've sworn it looked different ariatu..

About the outing.. If I am back in Brunei, I don't think I can afford going too far away from where I live. Cos I feel like my time would be wasted on spent on the road. Maklumlah, bukan selalu balik kampong.

Do you think maybe if time permits we can do something d bandar? Maybelah ah..

PainQler June 30, 2009 at 12:19 AM  

Same place, same time different angle taken.

Well slighlty moving back a distant.

I've changed the pics, cause this one looks better.

If you do "balik kampong" don't forget to tag me along with ur short quest.

Coz i like to travel & scouting for places..

Dhani June 30, 2009 at 12:50 PM  

PQ i like to scout for places too; check the place, get idea and shoot hehe another thing in common huh? keke

Abt the photo: nice reflection, blends well with the clean sky, and one more thing, the image width..the size of the photo is just perfect to display such picture. I mean if the photo was smaller, then the whole presence would be less, less intense in a way. If the bridge was your main subject/intention, u did a great job. It's all good.

PainQler June 30, 2009 at 1:20 PM  

Hehe..
Most welcome bro..

Welcome to The Club..
Ur offically consider a Fren.
olla..
Well meet one day...

Untill now..
Be well..

Out Of Focus June 30, 2009 at 2:50 PM  

Bah.. why don't you guys scout d jerudong so that when I'm there, we know where to go.

I wanna scout too.. kalo di sini bulih anytime.. tapi kalo sana aku sayang kan masaku d Brunei. Heheh.. Sorry..

I knew you changed the photo!! Shows you that i look at your photos too man.

PainQler July 1, 2009 at 12:09 PM  

Ok, i'll send my scout troops to that area you've requested!

I'll be scouting there myself, when reports are handed over to me for inspection..

Aisymen...Ramlee..

Awu bro, aku ne ada kakitangan jua sal scouting ane..
Hope the report turns out well..

I'll be posting reports of the said location thru ur email for your upcoming quest..

Snap9000 July 11, 2009 at 7:20 AM  

Good attempt to use the jambatan as the "Lead in Line".

PainQler July 11, 2009 at 8:13 PM  

The Leading Lines..

Yes, i've learn something from iso dude recently..

The First project assignment was indeed the leading lines that PQ participate..

With that lesson, leading lines is brought along on my field work.. So with that all is not a waste..

Thank you, you have remind me back the lesson i've learn from a friend..

Followers

THE TEXT BOX


ShoutMix chat widget